Tokyo mew mew Forum !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your Mew Character!

+6
MewAki
MewMew_Blueberry
mewmint
strawberry
mew*mew*may
MewIsabelle
10 posters

Go down

Post your Mew Character! Empty Post your Mew Character!

Post  MewIsabelle Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:15 am

Well basicly just tell what you think you'd be if you were a Mew! I would be part wolf and my color would be purple cause those are my animal and color Very Happy

MewIsabelle
beautiful model
beautiful model

Number of posts : 4
Favourite mew mew : Mew Kikki & Mew Zoey
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post your Mew Character! Empty Re: Post your Mew Character!

Post  mew*mew*may Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:58 am

my colour would be red and my animal would be the white tigre, i made up a back ground 4 my mew, her name is may, she is the resolt of an experamant where the girls dna was fused and the resolt was a kinda super mew, her wepon is thunder fan l8ter upgraded to blue lightning baton. she uses lightning as her power, she has feelings 4 marks cuzn who moves 2 tokoyo to study and also is the aqua knight and saves her alot, even when there is no need to and returns her love by sending her notes from an admiera, she first apperes in an epasode called "a new mew in town" cat

mew*mew*may

Number of posts : 14
Favourite mew mew : zoey!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  strawberry Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:47 pm

My mew would be blue and be infused with a swan since I'm a dancer.
strawberry
strawberry

Number of posts : 6
Favourite mew mew : Mint
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post your Mew Character! Empty reply

Post  mewmint Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:58 pm

my mew would be infused with a beutyful white dove her name is mew einjeru (japanise for angel) her coulor is pale blue
mewmint
mewmint

Number of posts : 18
Favourite mew mew : mew mint
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew_Blueberry Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:09 pm

Id be Mew Blueberry. my hair goes blue and id wear black. I'd be infused with a panther. Mainly because I'm an elusive person and love to sleep.
My attack would be bluebery bell, but later becauses Orchid bell. The two guys running the mew experiment would be Mayuri Korusuchti and Byakuya Kuchiki and Byakuya's younger brother Akira. So Akira then gives her "Blueberry Blade" a cepter that has the mew ability to metamorphosis into a sword if required. Like a Star @ heaven
She has feelings for Akira, who becomes the Ice Knight who in turn loves her and always saves her.

MewMew_Blueberry

Number of posts : 7
Favourite mew mew : Aoyama-kun
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post your Mew Character! Empty MewAki -chan

Post  MewAki Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:40 pm

My Mew would be MewAki, Her fruit is Raspberry
Short for Akimi.
Her full Name is AKimi Tsunukida.
Normally she has long, waist length brunette hair, with a side fringe, and large green eyes, after transformation her hair is tied into two long curly low pigtails, and her eyes are pink. Her whole outfit is baby pink and white, with a strapless top shaped simualr to ichigos, but with a huge white bow tied around her middle above a short pleated skirt, long white tights and pink mary janes.
MewAki's transformation call is Mew mew Raspberry! Metamoraposis! And her mark is on her left cheek, under her eye.
Her weapon is a septor like Berry's, but it looks more like the Mew Aqua rod.
Her attacks are Akimi Rutari! and Raspberry Diamond.

cat
MewAki
MewAki

Number of posts : 1
Favourite mew mew : Ichigo =3 ~Nyan Nyan
Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMewAshley Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:34 am

Well, I'd be alot like Ichigo. I'd be part Lynx, and my name would be Kajitsu Momomiya ( Kajitsu means fruit in Japanese.), realted to Ichigo Momomiya (cousins). I'd have red hair, pink eyes, and I'd have a short cute dress that's red. It look like Ichigo's, but it'd be completly red and I'd have short gloves. I'd have shoes like Ichigo's. My hair would go down to the inside of my knee. I'd date a cute guy named Tenchi (pronounced Ten-chee). My symbol on my body would be on my neck, coverd by hair. I'd be 11. My attack would be Ribbon Fruitberry Flash. My wepeon would be Sweet Blade. Like Ichigo, my wepeon upgrade's when all the Mews powers come to me. It become's Fruity Big Bell. The attacks becomes Ribbon Fruitberry Grand Explosion. I would be sweet and kind, very energetic, though. I'd act a little strange. cat cat cat Wink Wink Wink
I wish I could call my character Ichigo. In some of my stories, she is called Ichigo. Ichigo means strawberry. I learned that in Tokyo Mew Mew, when Kish held a handful of strawberries, calling them Ichigos.

Last edited by MewMewAshley on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:11 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I had to change the name)
MewMewAshley
MewMewAshley

Number of posts : 28
Favourite mew mew : Ichigo/Zoey
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  cookie-chan Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:41 pm

My name is Ami Mikorwa, my mew name would be Mew Ami.
When I transform, my hair would turn into an orangy-blonde color, which is all the way down to my knees in two pony tails.
My outfit has sleeves that isn't attached to my shirt, and the shirt stops right before my hip. I have a skirt that is really short, and striped knee high socks that are black and white. My whole outfit is pretty much a dark orange.

The fruit for Ami is a cherry, and she has an electric scythe. Her attack is "Ribbon Ami Blast". Her animal is the Island fox, her ears and tail are red. cherry
cookie-chan
cookie-chan

Number of posts : 17
Favourite mew mew : Ichigo
Registration date : 2009-09-04

http://tikicastle.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mew mew cream Thu May 26, 2011 1:48 am

Post your Mew Character! Mewmy character would be mew mew cream she is a fox and is soooooo cool she is only child and has no parents
mew mew cream
mew mew cream

Number of posts : 24
Favourite mew mew : ichigo/zoey,kisshu/dren(hes soo cute),ryou/elliot
Registration date : 2011-02-08

http://mew-mew-power.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonlit Flower Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Is this for OCs or something? :/

Anyways, I would like to be fused with either a lion monkey like Pudding, tiger like my zodiac sign, or a Mountain Zebra like my OC which is under construction. (Haven't fully created her yet.)

But it would usually depend on my mood and personality on which animal would suit me the most. Maybe a monkey, since my mother does say that I tend to act like a 12 year old. :p
Moonlit Flower
Moonlit Flower

Number of posts : 4
Favourite mew mew : Pudding Fong
Registration date : 2014-10-30

http://www.freewebs.com/tokyomewmewpowerpudding/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down