Tokyo mew mew Forum !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mew Mew Character Creator

+4
Corina all the way
renee6110
natomy
MewMewAshley
8 posters

Go down

Were you satisfiyed with your picture?

Mew Mew Character Creator Vote_lcap100%Mew Mew Character Creator Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Mew Mew Character Creator Vote_lcap0%Mew Mew Character Creator Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Mew Mew Character Creator Empty Mew Mew Character Creator

Post  MewMewAshley Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:24 am

Give me a full description of your Mew Mew, (not to difficult) and I'll draw it on paint. I'll leave you an IM of the girl, and also post it here. Razz Razz Razz Hope you are satisfiyed with the results. Razz Razz Razz cat cat cat alien alien alien king king king geek geek geek lol! lol! lol!
MewMewAshley
MewMewAshley

Number of posts : 28
Favourite mew mew : Ichigo/Zoey
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Mew Mew Character Creator Empty Re: Mew Mew Character Creator

Post  natomy Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Shocked ok,that sounds alittle wierd , but i can try , can you make my mm charecter like zoey,i mean with the same discriptions , but with a brown hair not long and not short, and gold eyes , and wears a jeans , and a black shirt , is that a good description Question Question
i can make another description if you want , i mean , if this description is not clear Smile .
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
can you draw those like kisshu or elliot Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
natomy
natomy

Number of posts : 16
Favourite mew mew : zoey(ichigo)-elliot grant-dren-mark-renee
Registration date : 2010-09-08

http://www.sugoi-mew-mews.com

Back to top Go down

Post  renee6110 Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:12 pm

can u make me someone like renee but short shaggy hair with silver eyes wearing a red miny skirt with a white top? Cool I love you clown Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
if this is a bad description i can give you a new one ok Suspect
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
thanx from Renee lol! afro
renee6110
renee6110

Number of posts : 3
Favourite mew mew : Zakuro or Renee Roberts
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Mew Mew Character Creator Empty to mew mew creater

Post  Corina all the way Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:03 pm

her hair is exactly the same as zoeys exept its brown
she has blue eyes and can you make her wear a orange strapless shirt and green jeans and pink trainers oh and her name is Chelsie flower flower flower flower Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cat cat cat cat Wink Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile cheers cheers cheers cheers Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation lol!

Corina all the way

Number of posts : 1
Favourite mew mew : corina
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  mew mew cream Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:57 am

i know im a little late but my mew mew is a coll mew mew.she is a fennec fox and her maine color is orchid ander her sacond color is pink bye bye Surprised

Last edited by mew mew cream on Mon May 09, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
mew mew cream
mew mew cream

Number of posts : 24
Favourite mew mew : ichigo/zoey,kisshu/dren(hes soo cute),ryou/elliot
Registration date : 2011-02-08

http://mew-mew-power.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina-chan Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:31 pm

I just want one like Ichigo but with brown long hair and longer boots,Her name is Veronica...thanks anyway Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Mina-chan

Favourite mew mew : Ichigo
Registration date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Zylene the Cynaclon Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:32 am

hi i'm Zylene the Cynaclon and i LOVE mew mew power. so with my character, well, i'm not a mew mew but a Cynaclon and i have the same colour skin as Zoey (you know to me i'm Zoey's twin sister, but Zoey's a Mew ans i'm a Cynaclon, our mother is a mew like Zoey and our father is Deep blue a Cynaclon like me) back onto my character i am Zoey's twin when human but can change into a Cynaclon when i say metamorphosis and kiss the blue Aqua that come out of my heart and into the palms of my hands than i through it up into the air and expands so that i'm inside it and then i change. i have long black silky hair and pink eyes like Zoey's in mew mew form. my shirt is a black boob tube with ribbons coming down my arms and my skirt is a long black one which is cut down the side so it shoes my legs and the ribbon things coming out of the back (just like Dren, Tarb and Sardon's clothes)
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Zylene the Cynaclon

Favourite mew mew : Zoey
Registration date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Mew Mew Character Creator Empty Re:make your own mew mew

Post  ogm2001 Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:44 am

Mew name: mew pearl
Hair:Bright Blond long bob with pink tips at the end of her hair ,
Eyes:gold eyes with long eye lashes
very tall ) ( figure very skinny light tan has cow earriings lol!
mew out fit:pearl white laced collar ,laced gloveslaced leotord laced puffy arm band
and short boots and weapon:pearl septer
animal:artic fox
ogm2001
ogm2001

Number of posts : 2
Favourite mew mew : mew ichigo
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down